It’s so easy in life for us to receive blessings, many of them almost uncounted, and have things happen in our lives

that can help change our lives, improve our lives, and bring the Spirit into our lives.

But we sometimes take them for granted.


How grateful we should be for all have been brought into our hearts and souls.


I would remind all of you that if we’re ever going to show gratitude properly to our Heavenly Father, we should do

it

with all of our heart, might, mind, and strength—because it was He who gave us life and breath"


David B. Haight


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A tough break today. Four weeks ago, Dr Butler cauterized a hole in the tumor with metal mesh. It was supposed to take the tumor 6 months to be able to heal--giving us time for the radiation to kill all living cells. The MRI shows 100% healing of the cauterized hole which has allowed the tumor to fill itself with fluid once again. It has grown from 1.5cm back to 4.5 cm within 10 days.
*
CSF fluid is leaking out from under the glue that was liberally applied yesterday. They believe that the tumor size is causing inter-cranial pressure which is causing the fluid to be pushed out of the healing scar tissue.
*
So on Thursday, Meghan goes back for another brain surgery, the most aggressive one yet.
*
Our prayer request: "O Lord God Almighty maker of heaven, earth, and seas, and of all things that in them are.....stretch forth thy hand; let thine eye pierce; let thy pavilion be taken up; let thy hiding place no longer be covered; let thine ear be inclined; let thine heart be softened, and thy bowels moved with compassion toward us."

9 comments:

  1. meghan is in our prayers each night, and we won't stop praying for her and all of you! you are an amazing family. so happy to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you too Meghan.
    You are in my heart at every moment.

    With Love and Healing,
    Margi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg,
    Hang in there soon u will be home, srry I didn't comment yesterday but I always read the posts, and yes I am to point out that Riley and mallorey didn't comment yet!!! Like how I sounded all fancy there? I'm working on my grammar, it's a personal goal.
    Ambres :)

    ps motto; science quartyerlys are terrible
    ambres

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meghan the only reason that Amber was able to post before me was because I was getting my beauty rest and i think Amber found out a long time ago that she just couldn't compete with me. Tell Amber that she spelled my name wrong or did she do it on purpose?, I guess I shall never know.
    Meghan from know on I VOW to wake up at 4:00 in the morning everyday to post first(ok maybe I'm being a little dramatic) but I will try. I pray for ya and miss ya everyday.

    Your BFFEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAE,

    MALLORY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, meg...i am still praying for you.

    ~emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meghan we love you! Good luck today! We will be praying for you today and always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we love you megan and continue to pray for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  8. praying every day

    ReplyDelete
  9. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
    we are still praying for you & hope that today went/goes well. I can't imagine how hard all of this is - you guys are an inspiration & such great examples of faith & prayer.
    we are praying for the doctors & anesthesiologists & surgeons & nurses & your family!
    xoxo
    hassell fam

    ReplyDelete