It’s so easy in life for us to receive blessings, many of them almost uncounted, and have things happen in our lives

that can help change our lives, improve our lives, and bring the Spirit into our lives.

But we sometimes take them for granted.


How grateful we should be for all have been brought into our hearts and souls.


I would remind all of you that if we’re ever going to show gratitude properly to our Heavenly Father, we should do

it

with all of our heart, might, mind, and strength—because it was He who gave us life and breath"


David B. Haight


Saturday, May 1, 2010

To Helena and Meghan. From Home


Dear Meghan and Mom
Do you remember how much I complained at how fuzzy Penny was getting? I took her to Margie's today for grooming. I thought that you guys would like to see only 50% of Penny. I guess she is not overweight afterall--it was all fuzz. At least now she looks like a Dachshund again, instead of a bear.
She misses you girls, as do the rest of us, come home quickly,
Love Dad

4 comments:

  1. Hi Meghan and Helena,
    awwww look how sweet the happiest dachshund on the face of the earth looks. I'm so glad Dad sent you this because my blackberry wouldnt upload my picture to facebook. She was such a good girlie for me!!! She has the sweetest little face doesnt she.
    In my heart always,
    Margi xoxoxox :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meg
    That is what we call the "Sage haircut". When Sage gets all her hair chopped off except for that on the tail. I bore my testimony in church today. Oh and I said in it "quiet strength" (remember Christmas). Luv you lots and lots1

    Your BFFEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAE,
    Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why we have cats - low maintenance. They don't bark and we don't have to let them out, either. They might not be as energetic as a dog, but they're a lot less work.

    J Lahti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny is so CUTE!! But i think cats are easier...

    ~emma

    ReplyDelete