It’s so easy in life for us to receive blessings, many of them almost uncounted, and have things happen in our lives

that can help change our lives, improve our lives, and bring the Spirit into our lives.

But we sometimes take them for granted.


How grateful we should be for all have been brought into our hearts and souls.


I would remind all of you that if we’re ever going to show gratitude properly to our Heavenly Father, we should do

it

with all of our heart, might, mind, and strength—because it was He who gave us life and breath"


David B. Haight


Friday, May 7, 2010

Daddy visits Boston for the last time!

Meghan wanted to take Dad to our favorite place: Khao Sarn Thai Restaurant. Dad munched on Curry Salmon and then moved onto Mom's Thai Peanut Chicken.
Dolores: This is my Dad's idea of buying Gelato in Boston. Cheapskate! And I am holding seaweed 'cos my Mom says I need seaweed every day!
*
Meghan does eat a little seaweed everyday, in a green smoothie. Why? Responding to the Soviet tragedy at Chernobyl, scientists found 2 remarkable plant medicines from seaweed: Iodine feeds and protects the thyroid gland. It is also the main natural disinfection agent in our body. (Every 15 minutes, all of our blood goes through that small organ). Alginate absorbs radiation, heavy metals, and free radicals. It binds radiation molecules to its own molecules and then secretes it from the body.
*
VRE update. Meghan picked up VRE (
Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus ) in the hospital and we were told that there was nothing that would get rid of it, only time. So I treated her with Grapefruit seed extract, Wormwood and plenty of probiotics. After running 3 cultures over 2 weeks, they officially took her off "isolation precautions" telling us that they have never seen anyone kick this bacteria while in the hospital. Thankfully, we believe that "all wholesome herbs God hath ordained for the constitution, nature, and use of man."

6 comments:

  1. Your strength...your spirit...your intelligence...your belief...what a beautiful thing to behold. I sooo can't wait to see your beautiful face!!! Meg...I feel our time together is soon!! Side by side...you and mom...the whole club is waiting for that day!!! Love you...Boston's loss...our long awaited gain!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. had to comment one more time...I think this is the most beautiful smile...the most symmetrically perfect smile that I have ever seen from Meg...have to thank god for leading you all in the right direction...and Helena for being the most amazing woman...Mom ever!! Happy Mothers day my friend...you are loved...and soon...no longer missed!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 more days until you come home!!

    I hope you like seaweed--I chke on it, so I don't eat it anymore...

    And feel free to bring me home some gelato--really!!

    ~emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meghan,
    I'm glad you are coming home soon. I miss you.
    Love, Micah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kleinlein Family, what a journey you are on. Every time I drive by your house I say a big prayer. Can't wait to see you around Clarence again. Whale watches, Thai restaurants, Quincy Market, Legal Seafoods - it certainly seems that you found the very best Boston has to offer including some of the best medical care in the world. We wish you a summer of health, strength, healing and peace. Love, The Woodwards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Meg,
    I had a party from like 10 to 4. It was crazy! During 12 to 4 there was a dj and I danced for 4 hrs straight!!! No joke I am not joking. And now I cannot feel my feet, it hurts to walk, and I am soooooooooooooooooo tired. I think I have at least 3 blisters on each foot. Warning: DO NOT DANCE IN NEW SHOES OR WITHOUT SHOES. And I did both of those things... you have permission to call me stupid. Great choice in food though. They only had light foods at the party and they were all mini foods, plus I didn't have that much of a breakfast.

    Your BFFEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAE,
    Mal

    P.S.- I did not dance with any boys they were either younger than me or too old for me... *sigh* ... JK. I did dance a slow song with a really good friend of mine but don't worry that friend is a girl and we were only fooling around

    ReplyDelete