It’s so easy in life for us to receive blessings, many of them almost uncounted, and have things happen in our lives

that can help change our lives, improve our lives, and bring the Spirit into our lives.

But we sometimes take them for granted.


How grateful we should be for all have been brought into our hearts and souls.


I would remind all of you that if we’re ever going to show gratitude properly to our Heavenly Father, we should do

it

with all of our heart, might, mind, and strength—because it was He who gave us life and breath"


David B. Haight


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Note to friends

Not much news over the weekend, so a note to my friends:

Amber: I liked your quote. Try this one, it is you: "Alter ipse amicus"
Mallory: Funny that the sub thinks you talk too much. The nurses here say that I am a chatterbox. They must be wrong about us.
Riley: I am getting better. We have to see Eclipse together in June!
Dolores: My Mom says that Cheddar Bunnies are 1,2,5 and therapy is 1122334455. Can you come and have another sleepover?

5 comments:

  1. Meghan,
    Thank goodness, I finally found out how to comment on here ( I'm not internet techy at all!). I've been praying for you every night, and now that I have your adress, I'll be able to write to you too. I hope that you'll get better soon! I don't know how you're this tough!
    Love, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan,
    We missed you at the Young Women General Broadcast meeting last night. Can't wait to have you back!!! We Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Magel!!!!!,
    Hey wat does that mean????? Idk but thanks... Miss ya!!!
    =ambres=


    I can't beleive I am remembering to do these quotes, Riley wanted me to do this one....: " absolute zero can not be reached"
    Riley W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan! Finally figured out how to comment on this blog thingy without my computer freaking out! Haha....The moo cow subsitute lady scared me, she made EVERYONE play mum ball! I was not a happy camper...................... Anyways miss ya! -jennalea D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meghan:) We totally need to go to the midnight showing. I have a feeling it's intense. I'm glad that you are doing better! Riley

    ReplyDelete